Well it’s no secret that I love chocolate and peanut butter, so why not combine them into a scrumptious cupcake?Â These just look like yummy little ordianry chocolate cupcakes, but the peanut butter surprise inside makes them anything but ordinary.Â Also, a big plus… these are super easy and don’t take many ingredients.
You will need:
1 package of Devils food cae (and the ingredients on the box to prepare the cake mix)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1.5 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
2. Make Devil’s food cake according to directions and pour batter into muffin pan filling each spot half way
3. Combine Peanut Butter and powdered sugar with an electric hand mixer and form into 12 balls
4. Put a peanut butter ball in each muffin spot and scoop remaining cake mix over the peanut butter balls to completely cover them
5. Bake for 16 minutes and then sprinklw tops with chocolate chips and allow to melt slightly.