Learn How to Save Money on Amazon
Many people are switching over to Amazon to shop and save money. You can save tons of money each month on Amazon on everyday items! Looking for the latest up to date Amazon sale?
#1 Shop the Amazon Sales – To Save Money on Amazon
New deals everyday! You can find the Amazon Golden Box Deal, the Lightning Deals on Amazon, and MANY items with Amazon Coupon Codes and price drops. You can check out all of the sales on Amazon today. Check out our posts on Amazon Sales Here.
Shop for virtually anything on Amazon you might want to buy online including books, movies, music and games, digital downloads, electronics, computers, home and garden, toys, apparel and more. With an Amazon Kindle coupon you can save on one of the most popular compact e-readers on the market, or use an Amazon books coupon for savings on e-books or textbooks.
#2 Save on Amazon using Amazon Prime
How do you get free shipping on Amazon?
Thousands of items on Amazon ship free when you join Amazon Prime. Amazon also offers free shipping when you add $25 of eligible items to your shopping cart. Any item with “Free Shipping” messaging on the product detail page that is fulfilled and shipped by Amazon is eligible towards the $25 minimum.
Is Amazon Prime free shipping on everything?
Not everything on Amazon ships free; look for the Prime logo to score free shipping.
Pay for Prime for only part of the year. Prime subscriptions were originally offered on an annual basis, now running $99. But the advent of Prime by the month (for $10.99) raised the prospect of becoming a member only for key periods—like the winter holiday shopping season—when free two-day shipping really comes in handy. Just remember to cancel the membership after you’re done shopping.
- Prime at Whole Foods Market: Exclusive savings for Prime members, 5% Back for eligible Prime members with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card and 2-hour delivery in select cities (more soon).
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card: Eligible Prime members earn 5% Back every day on all Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases, in addition to rewards everywhere else you shop.
- Amazon Prime Store Card: Eligible Prime members can get 5% back every day on Amazon.com purchases and access to exclusive financing offers.
- Prime Wardrobe: Try on clothes, shoes, jewelry and accessories from the comfort of your home, and pay only for what you keep.
- Early Access to Deals: Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.com.
- Prime Exclusives: Amazon’s hand-picked products offered exclusively to Prime members.
- Amazon 4-star and Amazon Books Stores: Prime members pay Amazon.com prices on all products in-store.
- Alexa Voice Shopping: Shop for millions of items with Alexa and reorder the things you use most.
- Alexa Voice Deals: Prime members can shop with Alexa and receive an additional discount on select deals.
- Prime Pantry: Low-priced everyday essentials in everyday sizes delivered to your door for a flat delivery fee.
- Amazon Family: Up to 20% off diapers and 15% off eligible products from your baby registry.
- Prime Reload: All Prime members can earn 2% rewards on their debit spending when they reload their Amazon.com Gift Card Balance with a designated debit card.
- Prime Reading: Prime Reading gives you unlimited access on any device to more than a thousand eBooks, popular magazines, comics, books with Audible narration and more. Learn more about Prime Reading.
- Amazon First Reads: Read one of next month’s new releases now for free.
- Prime Print Magazines: Prime members can choose from select 4-month magazine subscriptions for only $0.99.
- Prime Book Box: Subscription program that delivers hand-picked children’s books every 1, 2 or 3 months. Each box costs $19.99, saving Prime members up to 40% off list price.
- Share Your Prime Benefits: Link your account with one other adult to share shipping, streaming access to movies and TV shows, Prime Reading and more for free.
- Amazon Photos: Free unlimited photo storage for you and five others. Plus, upgraded search helps you find photos fast.
# 3 How to Save More at Amazon Using Subscribe & Save
Subscribe and Save: From shampoo to soda, Amazon offers select items on a subscription basis for a discount. Agree to a regular delivery plan for the best deals on recurring purchases. If you see an item at a great price you can subscribe to it, then cancel after it ships or if the price goes up at any time. If you have 5 or more items you can save an extra 15% off. This discount really ads up! If you have items you buy every month, its a great way to save…I do dish soap, toilet paper, certain make up shampoo, and dog food!
#4 Amazon Mom
Moms Save Big: Prime members can join Amazon Mom for free and save up to 20% on diapers and other family purchases.
#5 Save Money on Amazon with Try Before You Buy Amazon Wardrobe Program
Try before you buy. The recently introduced Prime Wardrobe service allows shoppers order multiple articles of clothing and return whatever they don’t want within seven days to Amazon. Customers—who must be Prime members—get free shipping in both directions and only pay for what they keep.
Student Discounts: Prime subscriptions are $99 per year; students enjoy a rate of $49 per year.
Returns: Most items sold and shipped by Amazon are eligible for free returns.
#6 Save Money with Amazon Coupons
Amazon coupons pop up each day and that will help you save money. Many folks are constantly asking me, “How do you save so much money for my family?” ” Do you use coupons all the time? Do you have tons in your stock pile?” The truth….YES I coupon… here and there… depending on my schedule and the deals for the week. I do not have a HUGE a stockpile, but I do stockpile items that I will use. I buy about 2 months worth of items, not years.
#7 Save on Amazon Using Prime Pantry
Prime Pantry is a great program to save on groceries! They offer hundreds of your everyday products and brands you love for a great price! You can pay $5.99 a month and get a box shipped anytime. They have their own set of great coupons and discounts.
The pantry offers low prices on a variety of products from grocery items like snacks and beverages to beauty and cleaning supplies. Plus, save even more in Pantry! Buy any 5 Pantry items and save 5%. Buy any 10 items and save 10%. Buy 15 items or more and save 15% on your entire Pantry order. Enjoy additional exclusive offers, coupons, and promotions, plus Prime members get FREE shipping on all Prime Pantry orders over $35. We carry thousands of items from brands you love including Kellogg’s, Nestle, Bounty, Tide, Kraft, Pepsi, more! It’s easy—skip the shopping trip and get your list delivered.
#8 Use Amazon Coupons and Coupon Codes
So what are Amazon coupon Codes? Amazon.com has coupons and codes that can get the prices down even more! You may have seen a coupon usually located on a specific coupon page or right near the price…you can find the Amazon coupons on MANY products including toothpaste,sunblock, makeup, food items…there’s actually an entire section of Amazon that’s dedicated to coupons and it’s not just for groceries and household goods. You can find coupons and coupon codes for electronics, pet supplies, toys, and other items.
To use Amazon coupons, just clip Amazon coupons when shopping. and you don’t have to worry about forgetting to bring them with you either.
Amazon Coupon codes showcases coupon discounts from top brands within Grocery, Health & Beauty, Electronics, Home Improvement, Movies, and more. Browse through the current coupon offers listed above. “Clip” the coupon by clicking on the specific deal you’re interested in and add the product to your cart. The discount is automatically applied at checkout when you purchase the coupon-eligible product. Never leave the coupon book at home or walk out of the store without redeeming your discounts again. It’s that easy.
We often also find Amazon coupon codes that pop up through out the day. Some of the coupon codes last only hours and some last for a week! You can save a tons on some of your favorites!
New coupon offers become available frequently. Be sure to check back regularly to discover new deals to save you dollars.