Below is their official Publix Coupon Policy. Publix is committed to helping you save money. We offer weekly specials, buy-one-get-one free promotions, and accept Publix, manufacturers, and competitors coupons. When you add all these together, you can see why customers Love to Save Here. So that all of our customers can benefit from these deals, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities. The types of coupons we accept:
- Manufacturers coupons, Publix coupons, Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors (a list of which are posted at each Publix store).
- Coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only.
Our acceptance guidelines:
- Acceptance is subject to any restrictions on the coupon.
- We only accept coupons for identical items we sell.
- We only accept a manufacturers coupon and either a Publix or a competitors coupon on the same item. Maximum of two coupons per item.
- Manufacturers digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturers paper coupons on the purchase of the same item.
- We do not accept percent-off-items or percent-off-total-order coupons.
- We do not accept coupons that Publix determines to be printed incorrectly. For example, a coupon missing a size requirement or other standard coupon details.
- We do not accept coupons presented via a mobile phone or device.
- We do not accept coupons that appear to be copied. All coupons must be originals.
- For a buy-one-get-one-free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate purchase.
- We limit coupon redemption to eight of the same coupons per day, per household.
- Managerâ€™s approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitorâ€™s coupon per day, per household. The total order before coupons must be equal to or greater than the combined purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented. We consider competitorâ€™s coupons for dollars off groups of items to be a dollars-off-total-order coupon and will only allow one per day, per household.
- Money due back to the customer at the end of a transaction involving coupons will only be provided on a Publix gift card.
Our management teams will only issue rain checks for items which are advertised outside the store at a reduced retail. For example, on radio or TV, or in our weekly ad, co-op ad, mailer, or Internet site.
- We will only issue one rain check, per day, per household for an item.
- We will not issue rain checks for Publix, competitors, or manufacturers coupons
You can find some your frequent Publix Questions and and Answers Here