Here is an Amazon deal you will want to check out. Head to Amazon and score a great deal on ThinkFun Hacker Cybersecurity Coding Game STEM Toy ONLY $12.49 (reg. $30). This item will ship free with Amazon Prime or orders over $35.
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills – Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills as well as core programming principles, and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Hacker is a cybersecurity coding game and STEM toy for boys and girls age 10 and up where you learn programming principles through fun gameplay. It includes a game grid, control panel, challenge booklet, 2 agent tokens, 9 movement tiles, 13 revolving platform tiles, 5 double-sided transaction tiles, a transaction link token, 3 data file tokens, 2 exit point tokens, a virus token, alarm token, 2 lock tokens, and a solution booklet.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Comes with 120 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
**Remember Amazon Prices can change at Any time!!