Here is a a recipe I wanted to share that you can throw together easily and will be a crowd pleaser.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 16 inch x 11 inch tray
1 1/2 sleeves saltine crackers
1 1/4 cups unsalted butter
1 1/4 cup light brown sugar
8 oz package Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a greased or sprayed rimmed baking sheet (16″ x 11″) and cover with foil or parchment so it also comes up the sides. This will stop the mixture from sticking and also help when you remove from the pan after. ** If using foil, it is advisable to grease the surface of that too to avoid the sugars from sticking when baking.
2. Put down a single layer of crackers to cover the pan.
3. In a saucepan, add the sugar and butter and heat until it has all melted and begins to boil. Be careful because this mixture is HOT. Give it a stir and when the syrup is boiling, continue to boil for 3 full minutes.
4. After 3 minutes, pour the mixture, CAREFULLY (It is hot remember!) over the crackers, spreading evenly and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the milk chocolate toffee bits all over whilst still hot. Allow to completely cool then break in to pieces.