Here is a Crackers and Dip Recipe for Christmas, I have made this several times and it is always a hit! Check out the recipe below!
Crackers and Dip Recipe for Christmas
What you’ll need
- 8 ounces of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Red bell pepper
How to make it
- Mix the dried dill, garlic powder, and salt into the softened cream cheese.
- Pack the mixture into a rectangular container lined with plastic wrap (you can reuse the cream cheese box).
- Refrigerate it for at least 3 hours. Before serving time, set the unwrapped block of cheese on a platter and decorate it with a scallion bow and red pepper polka dots and gift tag.
Please follow and like us: