Minute Cinnamon Roll
Here is a super quick recipe for one! You can make yourself a quick and delicious Cinnamon Roll! Enjoy the Cinnamon Bunfor breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug.
Cooking Time: 1 min
What You’ll Need:
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- CREAM CHEESE ICING
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
What To Do:
- Coat an 8-ounce microwaveable mug with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce, oil, milk, vanilla, flour, light brown sugar, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, the baking powder, and salt. Reserve 1 tablespoon batter in another small bowl and place remaining batter in mug.
- Add remaining cinnamon to 1 tablespoon batter, then swirl mixture into batter in mug.
- Microwave 60 to 70 seconds, or until center is set. Let cool 4 to 5 minutes, then remove to a plate.
- In a small bowl, combine Icing ingredients, stirring until smooth. Spread on cinnamon roll and serve.
Be sure to check out more Amazing Deals today on our Home Page