Publix Coupon Matchups for 8/23-8/29
1) If you are new to saving money at Publix, read my Guide to Publix Here for details on using our Publix Coupon Matchups
2) From time to time the print limit will be reached on printable coupons. You will know the print limit has been reached if you go to print a coupon and you receive an error message, a message stating you have already printed the coupon, or you just donâ€™t see the coupon.
3) When Publix has a Buy One Get One Sale, in order for Floridians to receive the second item free, we have to buy both items. Many other states only have to buy one item and they will get that one item for half (50%) off. Most matchups below are based on â€œTrue BOGOs.â€
4) For Floridians, if we use coupons 50 cents or less, our coupons are not doubled. Many other states will double coupons as long as they are 50 cents or less.
5) Publix accepts competitor store coupons! HOWEVER, each Publix accepts different competitors based on the proximity of the competitorâ€™s location. Ask your Publix who they consider as competitors.
6) If you live in Florida, our sales cycle starts on Thursdays
7) To see Publixâ€™s color full ad, go Here. The ad will not update until the new ad is live