Here are the Walgreens Coupon Matchups for 8/5-8/11. If you are looking to save money and shop with coupons, check out the Walgreens coupon Matchups below
If you are a newbie to Walgreens shopping for Walgreens coupons matchups , make sure to check out my Walgreens Store guide. â€¦And if the coupon jargon below starts to confuse you, take some time to read through the Coupon Newbie section.
Also, as most of you know, Walgreens released a corporate coupon policy .Â You can view the policy here. Be sure to print a copy and bring it with you when you shop in case any issues should arise. You can also now print Walgreens Instant Value Coupons online here. *NOTE: If you can find the monthly coupon booklet in-store, save your printer ink.
Here are a few things to remember when shopping at Walgreens:
1) Walgreens accepts manufacturer coupons at face value.
2) Walgreens offers their own store coupons (monthly booklets, in-store ads, newspaper insert and printables) for additional savings.
3) Walgreens offers â€œRegister Rewardsâ€ as a way of addition savings.
4) Walgreens allows you to use (1) manufacturer coupon and (1) store coupon together for additional savings.
5) When redeeming a Register Reward with manufacturer and store coupons, you have to make sure you have at least one item per coupon being used.