The best CVS coupon Matchups are here with an easy to use printable list, be sure to check out our CVS Coupon Matchups each week to save tons of money.
If you are in need of any coupons to take advantage of the awesome deals at the drugstores this week, just CLICK HERE to order them from Our Coupon Clipping Service.
Here are a few things to remember while shopping at CVS
1) CVS accepts manufacturer coupons at face value.
2) CVS offers their own store coupons for additional savings (newspaper, red coupon machine, booklet and magazines).
3) CVS will allow you to use (1) manufacturer coupon & (1) store coupon per item for additional savings.
4) CVS has a reward program called â€œExtra Care Buckâ€.
5) CVS ECBâ€™s will print at the bottom of your receipt to use on a future purchase (expire 4 weeks from print date).
6) When you checkout remember to hand over coupons in this order: manufacturer, store then ECBâ€™s