Kroger Coupon Matchups 1/22-1/28
The best Kroger Coupon Matchups are here with an easy to use printable list, be sure to check out our Kroger Coupon Matchups each week to save tons of money.
Here are a few tips to remember when you are shopping at Kroger:
1) Kroger doubles manufacture coupons up to $.50 each everyday (some regions doubles coupons up to $.99 each and some regions triples up to $.35 each). Just ask your local store what their doubling amount happens to be, my store doubles up to $.50 each)
2) Kroger will accept up to (2) like internet printable coupons in the same transaction
3) Kroger offers their own eCoupons from Kroger (you can no longer combine Kroger ecoupons with a manufacture paper coupon)
4) Kroger accepts Cellfire eCoupons with a manufacture paper coupon.
5) Kroger accepts Shortcuts eCoupons with a manufacture paper coupon.
All of the best deals are â€œhighlighted in yellowâ€. All of these deals have reached their â€œrock bottomâ€ prices during Krogers sales cycle, so stock-up on them to span you 10-12 weeks.
This is Week 1 of the â€œGame Day Greatsâ€ Mega Event. There are some good deals for you to stock up for your Super Bowl party. Bananas are only $.38/lb this week â€“ thatâ€™s a stock up price! These are the deals I see worth getting this week: