Be sure to print it out and put it in your coupon binder to take with you when you shop in case you run into any issues.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- CVS/pharmacy accepts valid internet/print at home coupons containing aÂ barcode.
- CVS/pharmacy accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items asÂ long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit isÂ specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased
- The coupon amount will be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after otherÂ discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 itemÂ will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
- The number of third-party manufacturer coupons used in a transaction may notÂ exceed the number of items in the transaction.
- CVS/pharmacy accepts one third-party manufacturer coupon and applicableÂ CVS/pharmacy coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited byÂ either coupon offer.
- In the event that any itemâ€™s price is less than the value of the coupon,Â CVS/pharmacy will accept the coupon only to the price of the item.Â CVS/pharmacy does not provide cash back in exchange for any coupon