Here is a great easy recipe I found at Delish! They have some very easy under 5 ingredient recipes!
- 1 1/2Â pound(s) sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Salt and pepper
- 4Â teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1Â bunch(es) (about 6) green onions, each cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1Â (3 1/2 to 4 pounds) chicken, cut into 8 pieces and skin removed from all but wings
- 1Â tablespoon(s) jerk seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450Â°F. In large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and 2 teaspoons oil until coated. Arrange potato chunks in 15 1/2″ by 10 1/2″ jelly-roll pan and roast 20 minutes. Add green onions to pan; stir to coat green onions with oil and continue to roast 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, line another 15 1/2″ by 10 1/2″ jelly-roll pan with nonstick aluminum foil. In large bowl, toss chicken pieces with jerk seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 2 teaspoons oil until coated. Arrange chicken in pan and roast 25 minutes or until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced with tip of knife.
- Serve chicken with sweet potatoes and green onions.