Weekly In-ad Coupons – Many times you will find a couple coupons in theweekly ad. You can find those at the entrance of your store or on the Publix website when you click on ‘weekly ad’. Those coupons are often printable from the Publix Website. Go to the coupons section of the weekly ad online or click on specific coupons when viewing the ad.
Green Grocery Flyer – Look for these in your store entrance or ask at the customer service counter. A new one comes out every 3rd Saturday and is good for the entire 3 weeks. This flyer is full of additional sales as well as Publix store coupons. This flyer recently has been posted on the Publix Website under the weekly ad from which you can also print the coupons. Note: occasionally you find a manufacturer coupon in the flyer (one with a barcode) but normally they are all Publix coupons. Find the flyer matchups
Purple Health and Beauty Flyer – Look for these in your store entrance or ask at the customer service counter. A new one comes out every 2nd Saturday and is good for the entire 2 weeks. This flyer is full of additional sales as well as Publix store coupons. The flyer recently has been posted on the Publix Website under the weekly ad from which you can also print the coupons. Note: occasionally you find a manufacturer coupon in the flyer (one with a barcode) but normally they are all Publix coupons. Find the flyer matchups
Seasonal Coupon Booklets – Throughout the year, special coupon booklets are released and displayed in the stores (and sometimes in your Sunday paper inserts too). These booklets tend to be full of Publix coupons with a few manufacturer coupons mixed in. Many times, the coupons in the booklets may also be printable for a limited time, but the more popular printables will start dropping off the printable site so not all of them will be on there for the full time that the books are valid. If you have trouble printing them, you can always click on the “need help printing” button and request a couple books be mailed to you. Below is a list of some of the seasonal booklets we tend to see and when they tend to come out. I’ve also included the most common link for them so you can always try the link periodically to see if there are some available!
- Make Your Home Italian Night – Booklet and printables usually available each year some time in September.
- Family Celebrations – Booklet and printables usually 3 times per year -March or April, September, and December
- Spring Savings – Booklet and printables, available in March, usually late March.
- Smart Savings – Booklet and printables usually available for a month starting in June or July of each year. (sometimes found at this link instead)
- Be the Best You – Booklet and printables. We aren’t sure of the schedule here but we did get these toward the end of July last time.
- Game Day Favorites – Booklet and printables, usually available in January every year.
- Summer Grilling – Booklet and printables, usually available in mid to late June each year. (sometimes found at this link instead)
- Prepare for Hurricane Season – Booklet and printable, usually in June. (sometimes found at this link instead)
Discover More in Store – Printable Publix coupons on this Facebook page periodically pop up for some of our favorite Unilever products like Dove, Suave, Axe, Vaseline, Degree, St. Ives. and more. There have also been some past rare sightings of a booklet found in some stores but not necessarily at the same time. The coupons on the Facebook page seem random so just keep a lookout throughout the year. (go to the bottom of the page before the comments and click on the “claim this offer” to check the coupons)
Best Meals Happen At Home – Sign up to receive emails each Friday with links to printable Publix coupons. These coupons are the same links for several weeks and then the next Friday email will be new coupons. Occasionally you can find some of these coupons on an in-store display.
Pet Coupons:A Pets Guide to Getting More Stuff/Pet Coupon Booklets and Printables – Publix puts out this booklet several times a year. You can usually find it in a store display as well as on the Publix website below the weekly ad from which you can also print them. There are also some other random flyers and booklets that pop up but usually they show up beneath the online ad as well. Check each week!
- Publix Paws Booklet and Printables – Booklets and Printables Most of the time you can find special printable pet coupons but occasionally I see a physical booklet in the store as well. There’s almost always printables though so be sure to check if you have a furry friend. Be sure to sign up for the Publix Paws club to get a ton of info on happy pets, sales, and coupons too.
- Oh Baby coupon booklet and printables – A new Publix coupon booklet comes out every couple of months. You should see these on an display in your store but also as printables from thePublix website below the weekly ad. This book usually contains 12 – 15 coupons for diapers, training pants,baby food, wipes, medicine and anything to do with babies/toddlers
- Publix Baby Club – Be sure to sign up for the baby club on the Publix site. In addition to the newsletter, you’ll receive coupons in the mail. Sometimes these coupons are even for a totally free item!
Publix Pharmacy Booklet – New month, new pharmacy flyers are found near the in-store pharmacy on a rack or counter. This usually has 3 or 4 good Publix coupons for vitamins or some other health care item. These are in the form of a rectangle folded pamphlet. Ask your pharmacist if you can’t find it!
Stocking Spree Booklet – Sign up to receive this coupon booklet that you find in your mailbox periodically. (1 – 3 times per year). You need to sign up ahead of time to get the mailing, but once you’re signed up then there is no need to keep signing up. You should receive this each time they mail it out once you’re signed up. There is also a Stocking Spree Sheet of coupons found occasionally on display in the stores. Many times the sheets will show up around the same time as the booklets, but they are not the same coupons, so be sure to sign up!.
Children’s Miracle Network Donation Coupon sheets – Usually found at the registers each May. If you donate $1, $3 or $5 you get a different coupon sheet with higher value coupons on the higher value donation sheet.