Below is their official Publix Coupon Policy. Publix is committed to helping you save money. We offer weekly specials, buy-one-get-one free promotions, and accept Publix, manufacturerâ€™s, and competitorâ€™s coupons. When you add all these together, you can see why customers â€œLove to Save Here.â€ So that all of our customers can benefit from these deals, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities. The types of coupons we accept:
- Manufacturerâ€™s coupons, Publix coupons, Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors (a list of which are posted at each Publix store).
- Coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only.
Our acceptance guidelines:
- Acceptance is subject to any restrictions on the coupon.
- We only accept coupons for identical items we sell.
- We only accept a manufacturerâ€™s coupon and either a Publix or a competitors coupon on the same item. Maximum of two coupons per item.
- Manufacturerâ€™s digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturers paper coupons on the purchase of the same item.
- We do not accept percent-off-items or percent-off-total-order coupons.
- We do not accept coupons that Publix determines to be printed incorrectly. For example, a coupon missing a size requirement or other standard coupon details.
- We do not accept coupons presented via a mobile phone or device.
- We do not accept coupons that appear to be copied. All coupons must be originals.
- For a buy-one-get-one-free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate purchase.
- We limit coupon redemption to eight of the same coupons per day, per household.
- Managerâ€™s approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.
- Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitorâ€™s coupon per day, per household. The total order before coupons must be equal to or greater than the combined purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented. We consider competitorâ€™s coupons for dollars off groups of items to be a dollars-off-total-order coupon and will only allow one per day, per household.
- Money due back to the customer at the end of a transaction involving coupons will only be provided on a Publix gift card.
Our management teams will only issue rain checks for items which are advertised outside the store at a reduced retail. For example, on radio or TV, or in our weekly ad, co-op ad, mailer, or Internet site.
- We will only issue one rain check, per day, per household for an item.
- We will not issue rain checks for Publix, competitorâ€™s, or manufacturerâ€™s coupons
You can find some your frequent Publix Questions and and Answers Here