DIY Puffy Slime:
Makes enough for 2 kids
- 8 oz. or 2 cups Elmer’s School Glue (White, Clear, or Glitter Varieties)
- 1/3 cup Stay-Flo Liquid Starch
- Food Coloring *optional
- 1 cup Shaving Cream
- In a bowl, stir together glue and liquid starch. Add any food coloring if desired.
- Add shaving cream and stir well.
- Keep stirring until solid slime forms. If it’s too wet or sticky, just keep stirring and manipulate with hands.
Note: I recommend using Elmer’s glue and the Stay-Flo brand starch. I’ve tried another brand of starch in the past that didn’t work out. I’d also use the foam type of shaving cream instead of gel.